Supporting Construction Companies through periods of change and major transition.
4D BIM planning service 5D BIM cost aspects
Cost Deviation Reports ( compared to budget). When the data allows this, down to the same level of detail as the company accounts
Linking Events to Costs – for claims and dispute purposes, by working with detailed base estimates as the start point.
WHY 5D? – BUILDING INFORMATION MODEL WITH COMPONENT INFORMATION
We assist in building up the model based on the 3D data to get process data which relates to:
This level is only offered to companies already generating estimates in a way which is consistent with our BIM Execution Plan (BEP). This is work executed at the component level, and involves discipline in the production of the Level of Information (LOI) within the design process.
Typically, we are obliged to get involved in the formats and conventions for interoperable file sharing from early in the design phase to make this operate successfully.
i.e. You can see it – and know how it works and you can see when it will be done. In addition, with 5D BIM the change risk is easier to control; and the whole life facility management data is being built up from the start.
BIM 4D – PLANNING SERVICES:
We offer BIM 4 D – BIM Models Phasing i.e. 3D Models plus the Element of TIME. We are willing to:
- Generate 4D Visualisation and Presentation Material
- Plan live projects using 4D Planning which means the ability to visualise the drawings over time.
- Create projections for cost related to construction elements, by linking estimates to the planning
- Create projections for revenue and earned value based on programme links
- Generate “as planned” comparisons with “ as built” performance based on the site records.